Effective from November 8, 2023
This Go1 Support Services Agreement (“Support Terms”) describes Go1’s support for current offerings and Go1 Services. These Support Terms are governed by the Customer Terms and the applicable Order Form. Go1 may update or modify these Support Terms at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised version here. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any updates or modifications to the Support Services will not materially diminish Go1’s responsibilities or your rights.
Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the same meanings found in the Customer Terms agreed to by the parties or otherwise made available here: https://www.go1.com/terms/customer-terms.
Subject to payment of the applicable Fees and compliance with the applicable, Go1 will provide the following support services and Service Availability Commitment with respect to the Services (“Support Services”):
1. Support Commitment
1. Incident: means an unexpected failure or degradation in the quality of the Services which is reported to Go1 by you.
2. Excluded Services: means:
3. Service Request or Enquiry: means a request made by you to Go1 to assist an End User with the functionality of the Go1 Service.
4. Response Times: means Go1’s response commitments as described in the Incident Priorities and Initial Response Times table in Section 1.6 below.
5. Service Restoration Target: means Go1’s targeted time commitment to restore services as outlined in the Incident Priorities and Initial Response Times table in Section 1.6 below. Service restoration may be a permanent fix or a temporary workaround to allow continued use of the Services.
1.2 Support Channels
Support requests can be raised through the following support channels:
1.3 Incident Priority Matrix
- Priority 1/ Urgent
A critical error or emergency causing Go1-hosted Service to be inaccessible by all users, including key functional components.
- Priority 2/ High
Key functional components of the Services are unavailable to a majority of users in a single portal, or a limited number of users across multiple portals.
- Priority 3/ Normal
A disruption to a non-critical component of the Services, for a limited group of End Users.
- Priority 4/ Low
Minor service disruption and/or general product and content feedback and support
If the issue does not meet any of the above criteria it will be categorized as a minor issue.
1.4 Your Obligations
You will designate one or more support contacts (administrators) that are authorized to engage Go1 Support Services and will provide commercially reasonable cooperation and information to Go1 with respect to the furnishing of Support Services.
1.5 Go1 Obligations
Go1 will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Incidents as set forth below in the Incident Priorities and Initial Response Times table to the extent such incidents are not the result of Excluded Services, all as reasonably determined by Go1.
1.6 Incident Priorities and Initial Response Times
2. Service Availability Commitment
1) Service Availability/Availability: means when Go1 indicates that you can access the Services on the production environment via the internet as a proportion of the total time available in the applicable calendar month for which Availability is being calculated (“Calendar Month”).
2) Business Day: means a 24-hour period determine by the date identified in the capital city of your location (as identified in the address in the Order Form or updated by notice from you to Go1 from time to time).
3) Business Hours: means between 8.00am and 8.00pm local time on Business Days.
4) Downtime: means the minutes during the Calendar Month when the Service is not Available to you, except any Excluded Minutes as outlined below.
4) Excluded Minutes: means the minutes that the Services are not Available caused by one or more of the following:
5) Maximum Uptime: means the total minutes in the Calendar Month (e.g. 44,640 minutes in the month of July) minus Maintenance Minutes during the same Calendar Month.
6) Maintenance Minutes: means the number of minutes elapsed during maintenance performed by Go1 that results in the Services not being Available as provided via status.go1.com.
7) Minimum Uptime Percentage: means 99.5% during Business Hours.
8) Period of Exceptionally High Utilization: means a >50% increase in the number of logins processed by the Services above the normalized daily activity patterns (i.e., the greater of the average daily usage pattern for the prior 30-day period, excluding any Period of Exceptionally High Utilization, or the contracted activity volume).
9) Uptime Percentage: means the Maximum Uptime minus Scheduled Downtime and Unscheduled Maintenance and divided by Maximum Uptime.
2.2 Go1 Commitments
If during any Calendar Month of the applicable License Term, the Uptime Percentage for Services is lower than the Minimum Uptime Percentage, and you notify Go1 in writing (through your Customer Success Manager, as applicable) about such Downtime, Go1 shall:
To the extent any plan identifies activities that you or your third-party vendors must carry out to allow the Uptime Percentages to be achieved, you must complete, or use reasonable efforts to ensure its vendors complete those activities in accordance with such plan.
2.3 Maintenance Services
During the Calendar Month, Go1 may from time to time (or as agreed to by the parties) perform schedule maintenance of the Services -including maintenance related to materials or equipment used for providing the Services- which may limit or disrupt access to the Services (“Scheduled Maintenance”). In addition, Go1 may in its sole discretion need to perform emergency or unscheduled maintenance from time to time (“Unscheduled Maintenance”). Go1 will use reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of such interruptions.
For issues related to support services, please contact your Customer Success Manager.